Saturday, June 13, 2009

Batman Begins


Batman Begins is easily the best Batman movie I saw until The Dark Knight! I knew it was going to be good with the great cast and Nolan as the director but it was even better than I thought it would be. I saw Christian Bale in American Psycho so I knew he was a great actor but after this movie I really became a fan of his. My only problem with the casting was Katie Holmes as Rachel Dawes. Of course the character was made up for this film but I really couldn't buy her as an assistant to the district attorney. She just looks too young and inexperienced for that position. I also felt she was out of her league with the other talented actors in the movie. As I have said in my comments about TDK, if you want to watch a movie that is more focused on Batman then I would pick this movie over TDK. This movie also has a teaser for TDK at the very end but I don't want to give it away in case someone hasn't seen it yet. As a movie fan, I would definately recommend this movie. But as a Batman fan, I would say this is a must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment